Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Keep Your Fin Up

Hello!  I'm back today with a cute nautical card that I can't wait to share with you today here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog...



Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps ( Gill Friend and Something's Fishy )
Material Paper: DCWV
Various Copics
Accent: Piccolo
Dew Drops: Robin's Nest

To create this card I started by covering a panel with Material Paper.  Then I mixed white gesso with a blue spray mist to get a light blue and rubbed this with my finger over the center of the panel.  Next I stamped the sentiment and Dolphin on separate paper, colored and fussy cut.  Finally I adhered the Dolphin with foam adhesive, and the sentiment with glue dots onto a wheel accent.  The dew drops were the icing on the cake, hehehe!

I am entering this into the following challenge:
Allsorts Challenge Blog: No Squares

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!!
LOVE it Lisa! FAB job!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!! Love the sentiment!!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I love the striped background with the blue behind the dolphin!! Such a CUTE layout Lisa!! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS