Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hey Little Fella...

Hello!  Happy Mid of the week to ya!  Today you will find this square cutie here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog.  My son loves sharks ( not many boys don't hehehe! ) and when I saw the shark images in the new stamp sets: Something's Fishy and Little Fellas I had to do something with them...



To create this card I started by using white embossing paste and a stencil for my background, while it was still wet I threw on some sparkly glitter.  Once this dried and spritzed with two different blues, and wiped off the excess on the embossing.  I then stamped the sharks on separate cardstock, colored them and added a layer of glossy accents for that shine you see in the second photo.  When the glossy accents were completely dried I fussy cut the sharks and adhered them with foam adhesive.  Next I stamped and diecut the sentiment banner, before stapling it to the front. Part of the sentiment came from the Gill Friend Stamp Set, which is the free set of the month with any $40 purchase.

I am entering this little guy into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Sentimental

Make sure to stop by The Alley Way Stamps Blog for more inspiration today!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) the sharks are awesome and I love the background, absolutely fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Rubeena I. said...

Oh this is adorable!!! Love the embossing you did in the back!

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Lisa, these little sharks are cute! The lined background fits perfectly - aren't sharks straight hounting animals? ;-)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS