Friday, June 12, 2015

Stencil Sneak Peek at SweetStamps.com

Hello!  It is Friday, yay!!!!  And this weekend I will be at our 10 year college reunion at The University of Dayton, so excited!!!  Right now I'm sharing a card that features a soon-to-be released stencil ( available June 15th ) here and on the SweetStamps.com blog.




This card is another one that you can whip up quickly and make multiples of by changing colors/sentiment. I started by laying my stencil on a strip of cardstock and went over it with distress ink and my blender tool.  I then trimmed it and adhered it to my cardbase.  On a separate cardstock I stamped the floral image and colored it in with colored pencils before I fussy cut it.  I then popped it up with some foam adhesive.  Finally I stamped my sentiment and added my rhinestones.

Make sure you link all of your crafty projects up to our newest challenge: Anything Goes.... seriously ANYTHING!!!!  Link up with a SweetStamps.com and you get a second entry woot woot!

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  For the Love of Plants

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this new stencil, and love your popped up flower- so beautifully colored! Have a blast at your reunion!

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Lisa! Love the stencil!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!!

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful card! Your stencil work is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. It was a pleasure visiting your blog!
Thanks again! ~Michelle
http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

Anita in France said...

Love that stencilling, Lisa ... so graphic and gorgeous ... and fabulous with that beautiful soft bloom! Anita :)

Nancy Ball said...

I love how that graphic stencil worked so nicely with the soft flowers. Your colour choice is great, too.

*Vicki* said...

WOW! That stenciled background looks amazing!! Love the shimmer!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so fabulous, what a great design!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS