Monday, June 8, 2015

Fairy Kisses at Night

Hello!  I hope you had a nice weekend!  Today you will find me here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog sharing this mystical little night scene with the new Twinkle Toes Stamp Set...





Supplies Used:
Stamps: Twinkle Toes and Ta-da! from The Alley Way Stamps
Various Copics
Distress Inks
Embossing Powder: Clear and 24k. Gold
Ink: Memento
Foam Adhesive

Isn't she so fun?  I wanted to really get creative with this set, and that meant with my coloring too.  So I chose fun, bright colors.  I also wanted my mushrooms to appear like they were glowing in the dark, so that is why I chose the blues and greens on top.

I am entering this into the Marker Pop Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

Super ADORABLE card Lisa!!!!

*Vicki* said...

WOW! That dark background is amazing with the shimmer Lisa!! LOVE your adorable scene! :)

Leslie Germain said...

So sweet! LOVE the black background and that adorable fairy!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS