Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Game On Layout

Hello!  It's the middle of the week, woot woot!  And today I am here and on the Alley Way Stamps Blog sharing this fun layout of my littles playing one of their favorite games, Trouble.  The new Old School Stamp Set was perfect for this...




To create this layout first I played with my papers to figure out my layout design then I started stamping on my background and coloring my game pieces in.  I also used the stamps for a quote sentiment at the bottom ( one of my favorite sentiments in this set, cracks me up everytime! ) and the dice embellishments too.

I was also inspired by the Scrappy Friends Challenge: Tic Tac Toe - I used glitter enamel stars, stripe paper and stamps! And the Scrap Our Stash Challenge: P - Punch ( I used an edge punch ), H- heart, O - Orange Marker, T - Tape ( washi tape ), O - Orange Paper, S - Stripe paper


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa


12 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness!! this is adorable!!! LOOOOOVE that background you created!! it's awesome!! and like you said, SO perfect for the photos of your littles' playing games!! eek!! so so so cute!! :D

Brenda said...

So adorable!!!! Awesome job with the stash items you chose to complete the challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I just love your adorable page, Lisa! You used the items in your stash beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!! That paper is perfect for your sweet pictures!!

Carole Wright said...

HI really fun layout, thank you for joining our challenge at SCRAP OUR STASH x

Cassie said...

What a great fun layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Beautiful and adorable layout design. Love the details and stash used.Such cute pics. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog!

Crystal Schneider said...

Great layout I love all of the layers. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Steffanie said...

Fun layout! Love the game piece paper and the mix of stripes and dots. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

TantiK Creation said...

Such a fun page. The patterned paper fits perfect to the picture. Well done! Thank you for joining us at Scrap
Our Stash.

Rochelle Spears said...

What a wonderful page! I love the layers and embellies you used! Great job!!! Thanks for playing along with SOS and my Tic Tac Toe challenge! :)

kate blue said...

love (and need) that stamp! Love how you used it! Love all your PHOTOS goodies! Kate (SOS)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS