Monday, July 6, 2015

Game On...

Happy Monday!  For all of my American friends I hope you had a nice 4th of July, and to all of my international friends I hope you had a nice weekend!  Today I am sharing a card here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog using the new Old School Stamp Set... it is super simple but it reminds me of  playing late night dominos with my hubby...  (yeah, we are cool like that)


This card doesn't need much explanation as it was a simple stamping, fussy cutting and a heat embossed sentiment, but I bet it makes you want to busy out your dominos and play, hehehe!

I am adding this to the following challenge:
Happy Little Stampers - Clean and Simple

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a super fun card you created here Lisa! We have always enjoyed board games in our house too! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! Hazel xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a neat card!!

Shari said...

It does make me want to play dominoes. haha Sadly, I don't know anyone that would play with me, guess I'll have to find an app and play with strangers. ^_^ Thanks for sharing such a cute card.

Loll said...

Such a fun design Lisa!! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Neets B said...

Such a simple idea but so striking.
Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers, Anita x

jessica said...

LOVE your fun card Lisa!!!! CAS and AWESOME!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS