Friday, December 18, 2015

You're My Cup of Tea...


Hello!  Today I have a card I am sharing a card for The Coffee Lover's Winter/Holiday Blog Hop... with so much on my plate I wasn't sure if I'd get a chance to play along, but I'm so happy I did!  Here is my card...




To create this card I used the new Alley Way Stamps Set: Swee-tea (available now at 40% off fyi!), some DCWV papers, some heart dies and Copics.  I love how a little masking can really add fun dimension to a flat card :).

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

17 comments:

Helen F. said...

Lovely tea cups on your very pretty card, Lisa

Anonymous said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE your coloring :)

Lisa said...

So very beautiful! Love those stamps... they are different...

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the steam. Pretty cards. TFS

Sylvia said...

I saw this card in the gallery and couldn't wait to see it up close, Lisa, just beautiful! TFS and Happy Holidays!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is beautiful!!

Hetty said...

Totally adorable!
Happy holidays!

D.Ann C said...

SO very sweet!

~amy~ said...

awwww...this is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love your card, your coloring is perfect! :)
Happy Holidays,
Sabina.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Very pretty card, love the color and the design you created for the steam from the tea cups. Great card.

Happy Dance said...

Really lovely card. Love that silvery glittery base you've used here, and those cups are just wonderful. Pretty steam and cute little hearts. Love this one. Bev

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is SO pretty - I adore your coloring!

Maura said...

Lovely card, i can see the love that went into it!

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely coloring - I want those cups for real. :-)

Dawn Darlene said...

these cups are so sweet!

jessica said...

I LOVE this!! Those cups are so fun and you colored them so beautifully!
AWESOME job Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS