Friday, January 29, 2016

DIY Wedding Invites Following 2 Trends

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  It's the weekend, woot woot, it's the weekend!!!!  Anywho, today you can find some DIY Wedding Invitations that I've created featuring 2 trends: Watercolor and Woodland, on the CutCardstock.com Blog.  I would love for you to stop by and give a little shout out if you have time, plus there are lots of photos and step by step how to's.  And of course I can't leave you without  a little sneak at what you'll find...




Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

3 comments:

PJ said...

Very elegant. Thanks for the sneak peak :)

jessica said...

Gorgeous job Lisa!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful and elegant!! Sorry I have not been by to visit. My January was crazy busy. Hope to be around more to see all your fabulous creations!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS