Tuesday, January 5, 2016

It Moose Be Love - Mint Owl Studios Release Day!!!


Hello and hip hip hooray!!!!  It is release day for Mint Owl Studios!!! You are going to love what Tracy has designed this month... there are 3 new stamp sets as well as 3 new sets of sequins! woot woot!  Today I am sharing a card I have created with the new mini set called "I Moose You", check it out...



He's soooo cute!!!!  And the sentiments with this set are too much fun!  I used some of the new sequins as some side accents on my card as well.  So go run over to the blog for more inspiration and remember all of these goodies are available at 8 am CST ( now )! So run run run!!!

Happy Crafting/shopping!
Lisa

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Super cute! Love it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun card- love the sweet image. Looks like you had a blast creating it too!

Shelly said...

ADORABLE!!

Leslie Germain said...

I LOVE that moose!! And the sentiment is great!!

jessica said...

OMG! Total CUTENESS!!!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS