Tuesday, February 9, 2016

PTI Inspiration 9 Years

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I am so excited as PTI is celebrating their 9 years right now!  They were one of the first stamp companies I really discovered, and I've loved them ever since.  (They also happen to be a hometown company, so double yay!)  I am so glad I was able to play along with the first challenge for their Anniversary Celebration, and I was inspired by the colors in Maile Belles' card...


And here is what I've created...


I used the Happiness in Bloom Stamp Set, and found inspiration for my layout on the stamp's front cover.  I wasn't sure how I was going to incorporate the lavender into my card, when I thought why not make it the flower's center?  It's a lot different than what I would normally think to do, but I think it works and I love it!  I die cut the panel, popped it up with foam adhesive and added some clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS