Thursday, June 2, 2016

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge for June

Hello!  I'm here today sharing my take on the new CAS Challenge at STAMPlorations.  This month the twist is to use the color blue... remember all products and projects are welcome as long as they are clean and simple...




To create this card I started by masking and stamping the balloons and strings with a blue ink from the Balloons and Banners Stamp Set.  I then colored them in with blue Copics.  Next, I stamped the fun star background found in the same stamp set in a lighter blue ink, and finally the sentiment.  I then die cut the panel and propped it up on pattered paper with a strip of white glitter washi.  I topped it all off with some blue, silver and white sequins.

I can not wait to see what you create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

PJ said...

Great card, love how well you masked the balloons. So cheery. You always have the perfect place for your sequins.

Loll said...

Awesome job with masking. Love your beautiful, floating balloons.

Linda said...

Love this .... those balloons look so cute and the added sparkle from the sequins is just perfect xx

jessica said...

I just LOVE your card!!!!!!!

Toni said...

very fun and cool!

Toni

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Great design - love the bright round balloons and subtle geometric background! - Sweet Kobylkin

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS