Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Chase Your Dreams... An Interactive Card

Hello!  Happy Wednesday!  So I finally bit the bullet and had to jump on the interactive card band wagon... and I have to admit... it was pretty darn fun! hehehe!  And totally addicting!  I knew the Mint Owl Studio Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set would be awesome for such a card, and it was!  Check it out... ( sorry I went a little photo crazy on this one, haha! )





Is this fun or what?  I must add that I mixed this stamp set with the Sunny Day Stamp Set.  To create this card I used a die cut intended for holding gift cards and with a little extra foam adhesive and a penny my butterfly is able to fly across the front of my card!  I used copies to color all of my images in and around the edges.  I also added some white spots to my flying butterfly with a white gel pen, and of course she needed some sparkle so I busted out my Wink of Stella too!


I am linking this fun card up to the MarkerPOP Summer Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS