Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Perfect for a Boy...

Hello!  Today I am posting over on the Mint Owl Studio Blog a fun, bright and energetic card for the boys in our lives using their new 90's Party Stamp Set...



Isn't it fun?  I started by stamping the gameboy at an angle in the center with a light grey ink.  Next I added the sentiment over it in black and stamped the smaller images all around for a fun and funky background.  I then colored these images in with Copic Markers, adhered it to several layers of patterned paper and added enamels for a fun twist at the end :).

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Hehe - how fun and retro is this?! Super fab!

jessica said...

What a super FUN card Lisa!!!
Loving the retro look!!!!
AWESOME job my friend!!
Hope you are having a wonderful summer!
I promise to be back to a regular commenting schedule as soon as the kiddos head back to school :)
Hugs!

Leslie Germain said...

Brings back memories. Love the design you created around the sentiment!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS