Sunday, November 13, 2016

Heartfelt Thanks with MarkerPOP

Hello!  It is time for a new MarkerPOP Bi-monthly Challenge!  Yay!!!  Take a look at the pretty graphic we have for you too...


You can take inspiration from the colors, the design layout or simply make a Thank you card as I have done...



To create this card I started by die cutting the Stepping Up Chevron Die by My Favorite Things with my Lawn Fawn Beachside Petite Paper Pack and glued them down the side of my card front.  I stamped my sentiment in the lower right hand corner from the Peonies Stamp Set by Avery Elle.  I also used this stamp set for my peonies and leaf images.  These images were stamped on a separate piece of white cardstock and colored in with my Copic Markers (R20, R32, R35, G24, G46).  These were then added to my card, and ta-da!  Of course I need a little sparkle and that's where my Pretty Pink Posh Sequins saved the day (Sparkling Clear, and Gold).

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS