Thursday, December 29, 2016

Hello My Old Friend...

I'm so excited that I was able to squeeze a layout in before the end of the year!!!  I have missed creating layouts big time, but I didn't realize how much until I started creating this one.  It also didn't hurt that Santa brought me a Cricut Explore Air 2 for Christmas and I have been dying to use some freebie die cut downloads I've had saved up...


Isn't she just too cute?!  I've used products from the November Hip Kit Club Main Kit and I'm so happy with how it turned out.  The snowflake die cut background is from The Scrapbook and Cards Free Cut Downloads!


I am linking this up to the Mod Squad: Warm and Toasty Challenge
And the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy New Year!
Lisa

2 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Oh my goodness, how absolutely adorable! And lucky you for getting such a wonderful present to use with your creations! This is just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Teresa Kline said...

hello lisa! super cute layout and adorable photos...great job! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS