Thursday, December 1, 2016

Retro Ornament Style with CAS-ual Fridays

Hello!  It's me again!  And I'm excited to share this super cute and retro Christmas card with you here and on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog...



To create this card I started by diecutting my ornament using foil cardstock, Ornament Tag Fri-die set, and the Funky Flakes Fri-die set. I wanted to create a retro-ornament feel so I die cut the smaller circle slightly to the lower right side of the larger circle and inlaid the two together. I then added my snowflake ontop and finished it off with the ornament topper and hanger. The sentiment is from the Snowy Sayings Stamp Set.

The paper I used is from the DCWV Mercury Glass Stack.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

OH my!! That is gorgeous!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS