Thursday, March 2, 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge: March

Hello!  It's time for a new Clean and Simple Challenge for the STAMPlorations Blog, woot woot!  This month we are offering the optional twist of the color sky blue.  And here's a peek at what I've created...



To create my card today I've used the Crazy Double Stitch Run Rectangle Nesting Dies, blue spray mist and the awesome Power of Words Stamp Set.  I finished it all off with some gold stickles, and that was it!  My background has a combination of spraying my blue mist onto plastic and smoothing it in layers, as well as some flicking techniques.

We can't wait to see what you'll create for this new challenge (remember all products are welcome!)!  And one last thing before you leave, I have a discount code you can use to save a little money when you want to pick up new goodies...
STAMPGIRLLISA   and this will save you 20% off your total!  Woot woot!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Love this Lisa! Such a beautiful sentiment and I love how you framed it on the watercolored background!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS