Sunday, March 26, 2017

Hello Friend: A MarkerPOP Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone!!!  I am popping in today to share a fun card created for the newest MarkerPOP Challenge!  These challenges happen every other week, include an inspiration photo, and of course a prize, woot woot!!!  Take a look at this weeks challenge photo:

To play along just use at least 3 of the colors found in this photo! Here is what I've created...



I created this card by using the Altenew Be Strong Stamp set, and I was able to create a no line coloring look by first stamping the cacti with Altenew's Dye Ink in Limestone.  I then colored in my images and stamped the sentiment with Altenew's  Pure Graphite Ink.  I die cut the panel using MFT's Blue Print 31, and finished it off with some fun sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you play along with our challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS