Wednesday, May 24, 2017

AMuse Release Day 3

Hi!  I am back with another peek at the awesomeness that is the new AMuse Release!  Don't forget there is free shipping for $30 and up being spent in the store until the 31st.  Now onto my project...


 hehehe! I just love funny animal puns and this one is too cute!  This scene was created with a mix of images and sentiment from the Hey Gull Friend Set and the Time to Party Set.  The Hey Gull Friend set is a fun mix of sentiments and these two little birds.

I've also used new paper tape that will be available after this release in yellow stripe and blue polka dot.  I've also popped this up on Petite Polka Dot in Papaya.  And I couldn't finish it without a little bling like the Twinkle Stickers - mini dots, multi.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Make sure you hope over to the AMuse Studio Blog for more inspiration and a giveaway!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

This is so cute!! Love the sentiment!! Amazing coloring and detail!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Lisa your birthday card is too cute, love the gulls and the adorable scene you have created! Very clever of you!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS