Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A Muse Studio Sneak Peek Day 1

Hi again!  I'm back today, and I get to share a sneak!!! YAY!  I love when I get to share new products with all of you, and A Muse Studio has such a fun release this month.  Today I'm sharing a card created with the Hello Pumpkin Stamp Set!



 This set has a fun mix of Halloween and Thanksgiving Pumpkin themed images/sentiments.  I love when you can get more out of one set!  For my card I've gone with the Halloween side of the set, and I've also used a fun mix of Halloween Washi that will be available this month to make a fun background.
Make sure you hop over to the A Muse Studio Blog for more inspiration, peeks and a giveaway!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Other Supplies Used:
Tag Bundle Die

2 comments:

Jean said...

Such fun.

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card! Love the washi tape tag, that adorable jack o'lantern, that the great patterned papers!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS