Friday, August 4, 2017

CASual Friday's Release Day!!!

The name of the set I get to share with you today just makes my day!  The Puffy Heart Love is as cute as it sounds... it is filled with nice large sentiments in a sweet swirling font.  Take a peek at what I've created with this set...


To create this card I started by trimming some patterned paper and adhering it to the front of the card.  I die cut a tag from the Tag Buddies Fri-Die Set and began stamping this sweet sentiment and hearts.  I used a gradient ink for added interest.  I then tied the tag off, adhered it with foam adhesive, and added a few wood veneers.



I hope you've enjoyed all of the peeks this week, and I'm so excited that you can now get these bad boys for yourself!  Head over to the CAS-ual Friday Store and use my code for 15% off your total purchase!


Happy Crafting/Shopping!
Lisa



No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS