Saturday, October 21, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Final Peek Day!!!

The CAS-ual Fridays release is available!!! Yay!!!  Today we are sharing a peek of the new stamp set called Chanukah...


For this card I've used the Chalkboard technique by stamping and heat embossing the sentiment with white embossing powder onto black cardstock.  I then used a white Pigment ink and my finger to add "chalk" smudges.  I adhered it to a strip of glittered cardstock, a strip of ribbon, and finally onto the blue patterned paper.

Remember every day there is a giveaway on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog as well as more inspiration and peeks at the new set.  Plus I have a discount for you to use when shopping...


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great card ! I love the chalkboard.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS