Wednesday, October 18, 2017

New Stamp Company for the MarkerPOP Store

Hi!  The MarkerPOP Blog is down today so I'm popping in here and on the Facebook page to share a project featuring a new to MarkerPOP Stamp company called Studio Katia.  Studio Katia is a family run company based in Canada, and their stamps and dies range from super cute to pretty to essential!  Today I am using the Merry Poinsettia Stamp Set along with it's coordinating dies.



To create my card I stamped my chosen images onto Watercolor Cardstock with Versafine Ink.  I then colored the images in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I also used a little clean water to help the colors blend, and finished the Poinsettia's off with some Sparkle from my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.  (This pen is also water based and it could be used to do the watercoloring if you wish, but I just didn't think about it at the time.)  After the images had dried I used the dies to cut them out, and layered them onto some patterned paper.  For my sentiment I used the joy word die that was in the set and die cut it three times, stacking the dies for more depth.  I also went over the top layer with my Clear Sparkle Pen.



Thank you so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
Studio Katia: Merry Poinsettia Clear Stamp Set
Studio Katia: Merry Poinsettia Die Set
Versafine: Onyx Black Ink
Zig! Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen: Clear
Patterned Paper: Pinkfresh Studio Designs
Paint brush

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is an awesome floral card !

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS