Thursday, January 4, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Release Day 5

Today's sneak peek shows a softer side of the CAS-ual Friday Stamps, and I love the large and scripty sentiment that is the focal point to my card...


The Peace and Comfort set also has several floral images that work with the sentiment.  I also love the openings in the script of this sentiment.  After I stamped the sentiment onto watercolor patterned paper I colored in the open areas with a purple sparkle pen.  I added one flower and a few leaf images to the corner of my card, along with white die cuts from the older set: CAS-ual Trees.


You can hop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog for more inspiration with this new set.  And don't forget these products are all available in the shop now! YAY!!!!  And I have one more thing to share with you...


Happy Shopping/ Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your cloud like background is perfect with this sentiment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS