Friday, January 19, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick

Hello!  If you've been by my blog lately you know that I am now a part of the first Design Team for the Crafty Doodle Chick store, and I am so thrilled to be able to show the amazing products they are carrying.  Today I am posting a Pet Sympathy card using the Newton Nook Designs Stamp Set: Furr-ever Friends...


I hope you will get a chance to stop by their blog to see how this card came together!  And while you are there make sure you check out the new store... the more you support her business the more she will be able to keep adding to her store.  Plus the shipping is at a really great price!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

headed that way now but it looks like a super cute card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS