Monday, April 30, 2018

Crafters Companion's New Subscription Box!!!

Hello beautiful crafty friends!  I'm so happy that the sun is shinning and we have warmer weather again here in Ohio.  I am also so happy to share the exciting news that Crafters Companion has a new subscription box out, and it will be available May 2nd on HSN!!!! eeeekkk!!!!


These boxes are going to be amazing, and they are filled to the brim!  How do I know?  Because I was lucky enough to get to play with one before they are released!  It's just one of the bazillion perks of working on their Design Team ( I just LOVE CC ).  This box is loaded, it has paper (plain and printed), pre-scored card blanks and envelopes in lots of sizes and styles, three different sized ribbons, pearls, sentiments, rub ons, bundles of flowers in three different colors, and 2 dies!!!  How crazy is that, but wait there's more.... it is only $24.99!!!  Shut the front door folks!  I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!  You will find more photos and details by clicking here.

Here is just one of the cards I've created so far with this box...



Ta-da!!!  The pre-scored cards are a real time saver, and the fact that everything is already matching well it just doesn't get any easier than that.

Make sure you head to the Crafter's Companion Site for more information about all of the goodies coming to HSN on May 2nd, and please join our awesome FB group where there are daily prizes leading up to the big day!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

BethW said...

I wad torn about doing this. Too bad I didn't see this before hand. Hopefully I'll be able to subscribe in August.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS