Sunday, April 15, 2018

Winnie & Walter Winner

Hello, hello!  I'm popping in today to share my winner from my Winnie and Walter Leading Lady Posts.    I also want to take a moment to thank all of those who have taken the time to leave such kind and thoughtful comments throughout my posts.  It meant so much to me, and every time I saw a new comment I was happy dancing! :)  You all are amazing!!!



Drum rolls please....

Sue D said...
Fabulous cards. Love how you used cork, wood veneer and craft metal.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Congratulations Sue!  Please contact me at lisascreativeniche@gmail.com  with your name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to.

Thank you all again and have a wonderful week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Arianna Barbara said...

Congrats Sue!!!

Sue D said...

How exciting--I sent you an email with my info.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS