Friday, July 6, 2018

Let's Shell-ebrate!

Hello!!!  It's Lisa here today and I'm still in a party mood here after the celebrating the 4th, so I mixed that with the heat we've been experiencing in Ohio and came up with this cutie...

And all of this came from one little mini stamp set called Shell-ebration and with their Brush Waves Stencil! To create my card I started by going over my stencil with various Distress Oxide Inks.  While the stencil was still in place I spritzed it with Distress Resist Spray ( I LOVE how shiny this made my background, and it really added to the water look).  I removed the stencil and covered the background with more distress inks to complete my ocean water.  I finished the panel by diecutting it with a postage die from Winnie and Walter Stamps.

I then stamped and colored the turtles, hat, and presents on separate cardstock and cut it all out.  The sentiment was stamped onto a light blue cardstock with a dark blue ink to blend in with my stenciled background.  I finished the card off by adhering everything together and finally adding that panel onto some patterned paper.  ( I also added a few small sequins for a bubble effect )


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
       

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

So stinking cute! I love the way you created the background. I will definitely have to CASE that!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS