Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween Taws Style Take 1

Happy Halloween!!!  I just love Halloween and how fun it is to see the kids run around pretending to be something else!  Mine have been practicing all week pretending to ring a doorbell and I have to be the "candy giver", love it!  So with the Holiday upon us I am sharing two Spooky cards today with lots of The Alley Way Stamps goodies:



Everytime I see this little guy I can't help but laugh, he just cracks me up!
Supplies:
Stamps: (monster and sentiment) TAWS (word bubble) Technique Tuesdays
Ink: Memento and PTI
White Gel Pen
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Circle Die: Spellbinders
Circle Punch: EK Success
Distress Tool
Twine: The Twinery

This card was based the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge:


And the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Check back later for card #2!
Happy Halloween!
Lisa

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute, he is cracking me up too!

Jen Mitchell said...

That is one cool dude! I love how he is surrounded by that fun patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable and fun card!! Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS