Monday, October 14, 2013

Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Whimsical Twist - Prizes! Woo Hoo!

Hello and Happy Monday!  I'm so excited to share my take on the new challenge at WhimsicalTwist!!!  This time we have a Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


I chose to work with washi, enamel dots and thickers for my take on the challenge:


 Supplies Used:

Patterned Paper: MME Phresh Collection
Thickers: American Crafts
Stickers: Jenny Bowlin and Carta Bella
Washi: Darcie

Of course there are prizes up for grabs at WhimsicalTwist, so I can't wait to see what you make for this challenge!!!

I have also based my layout on the My Scraps and More #49 Sketch Challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous start to your week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun layout! Love how you interpreted the sketch, great details, love the arrows and that bit of washi in the corner.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome LO!!! :)

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun bday page!!!! sooo glad you played along with My Scrap & More!!!

Tammi said...

Love your take on our sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & more!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS