Thursday, October 16, 2014

Shine Shine Shine TAWS!

Today I'm getting super shiny! woo hoo!!! One of my favorite things to do!  I used the new Snow Daze Stamp Set from The Alley Way Stamps to make this little beauty...


I had a ton of fun embossing with various colors.  For the sentiment I embossed in a white fine detailed embossing powder from Piccolo Globecraft.  I then embossed the snowflakes in silver and gold embossing powders ( both have a shine and glitter added to them that I LOVE ), also by Piccolo.  I then went over the sentiment with silver and gold gelatos and a baby wipe.  Love the results!  I then adhered it to silver metallic cardstock.  You can find this on The Alley Way Stamps Blog today too!

Here is a better look at the Snow Daze Stamp Set:





I am adding this to the following challenge:
Merry Monday: Silent Night - I always think of snow falling softly when I hear this carol.
Virginia's View Challenge #8: CAS

Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!
Lisa

9 comments:

Donna K said...

Shine on you beautiful snowflake! LOVE THIS!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Lisa!!! Love the shimmer and shine :)
Off to play catchup here....so I will be stalking for a bit...LOL!!
Have a GREAT Thursday!

LeAnne said...

And such beautiful snowflakes they are, too! Lovely! Thanks for playing with my Merry Monday challenge this week!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE the gold snowflakes!!

Anonymous said...

I do love these gorgeous snowflakes!!! They look amazing embossed on your card here Lisa!! (I have so little time and so many stamps!! SIGH!)

Enjoy the weekend! HUGS - *Vicki* -My blog:Stamp Smiles

Virginia L. said...

A well thought-out design, Lisa!! Love your water wash and embossing! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

Notes by Nina said...

Great card, I love your pretty snowflakes.Thank you for playing along with us for Merry Monday.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful!! Love the gold!

Jennifer Grace said...

Lovely gold shimmer and shine! x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS