Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Groovy baby...

Oh I just LOVE the new Alley Way Stamp Feeling Groovy Stamp Set... it is soooo fun to play with!  And as soon as I saw this van image I had to play...


So fun, right?!  Best part about this card? It's one layer baby!!! (well if you don't count the paper piecing that is!) I started this card by stamping the van in the center of my cardbase.  I then masked it off and went covered the front of the card with a stencil and distress inks.  Next I removed the mask, colored various areas with Copics, paper peiced a floral design.  Stamped the sentiment in the corner from the Freebie Stamp Set of the Month, Far Out, with every $40 spent, and added an enamel dot in the center! :)

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: In the Middle ( my little van is right in the middle of one groovy background hehehe!)
Virginia's View: Cards with Dimension/Layers - I actually have 3 layers on this one layer of sorts card (confusing, right?!) I have a stencil background, a stamped image and some paper piecing on top!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog :) - Ashli

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun!

Leslie Germain said...

GROOVY card!!!! Just LOVE this!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so cool!! Just love that stenciled background and cool paper pieced van!! ;)

Unknown said...

Awesome card! I love your idea and the result is just stunning! Love these cars btw ;))

hugs

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS