Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Getting a Little Messy...

Hi!  Today I am sharing some projects I've made for a few challenges, yay!  I decided to get a little messy and pull out some mists, a stencil, some embossing paste, stamps and dies to create this...



I was inspired by the STAMPlorations CutPlorations link party, the STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday Challenge and the Virginia's View Challenge: Spray, Mist and Splatter.

To create this tag I started by cutting the tag, then I went over it with embossing paste and the Just Squares Stencil.  I then sprayed the background randomly with some of my favorite colors.  Plus I just love the sine of these mists!  The "awesome" was die cut from gold foil paper and layered with foam adhesive.  I finally stamped the "You Are" from the Sentiment Builders: Happy Stamp Set in white ink on black paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa



3 comments:

Melissa L. said...

This tag is so very pretty, Lisa. I love the pretty pastel colors and the shimmery finish. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge for September.

Monika Skinner said...

Hi Lisa. This is simply gorgeous, the texture and colours are just awesome. Could you do me a favour and grab the challenge badge from just above the linky on the STAMPlorations Blog and add it to your post for your chance of winning. Thanks so much for sharing with us at STAMPlorations' Mixed Media Challenge. :-)

sannalippert said...

beautiful tag! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge this month!!! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS