Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stackaholic Challenge with DCWV

Hello wonderful friends!  I am popping in today to share the new Stackaholic Challenge Hosted by DCWV, as well as my take on the challenge.  This month I decided to play with the Minty Lace Stack (available at A.C. Moore), and take a peek at the sketch and what I've created...






I just had to take an angle shot of this layout as I needed you to see the gorgeous pearl foiling in this stack! Be still my heart!

I am linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look, hope to see you join us in this month's challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Gayatri said...

Aww! How adorable is the layout? I love the photos and the all the embellishments. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Lindsey said...

Fabulous layout, and how cute are these kiddos?!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS