Thursday, January 19, 2017

Love You to the Moon - STAMPlorations Challenge

Hello, hello my wonderful friends!  Today is when the STAMPlorations CAS team and GD's share more projects based on this months challenge with a twist as a way to hopefully inspire you to join in!  This month the twist is the color: Silver/Gray.  Now if you know me then you know that I love a good sentiment set and the Dee's Artsy Impressions Power of Words Stamp set is one of those...



To create this card I started by cutting my partnered paper that I wanted to use.  I then stamped the sentiment next to the perfect little space ship.  I dressed the moon and stars up with some tickles and set it off to dry.  I then cut a heart out and layered it all onto my cardbase.  Once the moon and stars were completely dry I die cut the whole panel with the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Die.  I wanted the stitching to have a more real effect by having it go through all of the layers and that is why I die cut it last.

Now onto some enabling, bwahahaha!
One week only! All stamps in the Dee's Artsy Impressions line are automatically 10% off! Plus Kathryn and Christmas is 20% off! Sale ends Monday, January 23.

Not only that, but I also have a code you can use to save even more!!! yay!!!
Enter: STAMPGIRLLISA for an extra 20% off!

Happy Crafting/Shopping!
Lisa

4 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card Lisa! So nicely done!

Ina G said...

Wow what a fabulous card Lisa. The elements you added here just blend in perfectly.

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Lisa, what a great use of patterned papers! Frankly, I would never imagine using a patterned paper with this sentiment. This is so inventive! - Sweet Kobylkin

Suchi said...

Amazing card with a cool design!! Love the sentiment ! :)
Hugs
Suchi xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS