Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Note of Thanks... CAS-ually

Hi!  I wanted to make a card so badly for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, because it included chevrons and I just love chevrons!  But I was having such major mojo issues... grrrr... I was however able to wrangle them in enough to make this...




Supplies Used:
Stamps: CoCoa Daisy (feathers) and American Crafts (sentiment) (2)
Ink: PTI (1)
Flowers (1 - there are two here but both are from the same stash)
Rhinestone: Martha Stewart (1)
Glue Dots(1)
Pen: Creative Memories (1)

I am also adding this to the 7 or less challenge

 and the Paper Girls Challenge: April Showers Bring May Flowers.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Marie said...

Great card, and so interesting with the feather shape =) Thank you so much for playing along in this 7 or less challenge!
PS: Make sure to add the 7 or less challenge graphic link to your blogpost, to be entered into the running for the prize.

Judy said...

Thank you for joining us at The Paper Girls! Oh my, this card is amazing! I love the chevron feathers.

jessica said...

This is so fun! love the chevron!!!
(I didn't realize I was so far behind in commenting....sorry)

Scrappin' Chaos said...

love that bright green on the chevrons! Thanks for linking with the Paper Girls.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS