Monday, April 29, 2013

Show That Toothy Grin Layout...

Hi and Happy Monday!  I hope you had a nice weekend... it was rather busy here, but we got lots done so yay!  I have a layout to share with you all today that I made based on two challenges... One was the Scrap Fast on Saturday at My Scraps and More ( we had a sketch to follow and one hour to make plus 15 mins. to get the picture loaded up, it was fun and I'm happy with my result!), the other challenge is for Boys Rule extreme scrappy challenge: use 5 patterned papers (and I actually used 7 yay!).




Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Mix of Studio Calico and MME
October Afternoon Sprinkler
Brads: MME
Pen: Creative Memories

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes!
Have a wonderful start to your week and thank you for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Such a fabulous LO!! And what a cutie!! Great work!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

jessica said...

What an awesome LO Lisa!! GREAT picture and love all the pattern papers!!!

Virginia L. said...

How AWESOME! This page is PUB-worthy, if I can say so! Love the misting and how you used the pattern paper, Lisa! You are rocking with layouts!

Leigh Penner said...

What a fabulous photo and layout! I love your mix of patterned papers and the misting you added!

Leigh Penner said...

What a fabulous photo and layout! I love your mix of patterned papers and the misting you added!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute LO

Unknown said...

Fabulous layering and great misting, Thanks for linking up with Boys Rule!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS