Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge

Hi!  Most of the time I tend to see my Lawn Fawn stamps as cute and fun images that make me smile, and don't worry they still do, but today I wanted to share a softer more elegant side to their stamps...




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn ( boarder, flower, and butterfly) Verve (sentiment)
Ink: Watermark pad by Versamark and PTI
Gold Embossing Powder
Waterbrush
Glossy Accents

This weeks challenge at Lawnscaping was embossing and I've been dying to do some gold embossing lately so I just went for it.  I hope this has inspired you to get out some stamps and maybe make a different "type" of project than what you might normally do!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa


9 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Amazing embossing and such Beautiful and elegant card! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

Denise Price said...

You're right, this is a different side to Lawn Fawn, but I really like it. It's beautiful and elegant. Nice job!

jessica said...

Oh WOW!!! This is gorgeous Lisa!!!
LOVE the embossing!!!
Thanks for sharing :)

Cassie said...

Wow, gorgeous card, Lisa!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, this is beautiful. Love the gold embossed border and pretty butterfly!

Taheerah said...

So gorgeously elegant!! What a great way to use the border stamp!!

Christiana said...

Gold is so hot right now. It looks fab on your card. Great job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Lynnette said...

This is just stunning. The embossing, the layout is just fabulous

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Lisa the border is gorgeous! I might just have to try this! Thanks for the awesome inspiration

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS