Monday, April 1, 2013

V's Sweet Ideas: Anything Goes and Amazing Sponsor for month of April!

*If you are here for my Cards In Envy Post please scroll down*
I am soooo excited to share with you my take on this months V's Sweet Ideas Challenge: Anything Goes!!!  First of all, anything goes challenges are always amazing to begin with, because all you have to do is be crafty and you can enter.  Secondly, we have an amazing sponsor for the month of April..... drum roll please....... Ellen Hutson with a $15 gc!!! woo hoo!!!! Darn... I wish I could win!  Anywho, here is my take on the challenge using all items available at V's Sweet Ideas...



Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: MME
Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas
Twine: The Twinery
Diecut: Studio Calico

I squeeled a little when I saw the beautiful rainbow of sequins in my DT goodie bag this month.... LOVE them!!!!  And you can get yours at V's Sweet Ideas for as little as a $1 a bag!!!  I just love a fabulous deal and these colors are ah-mazing!

* I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE those sequins!!! Awesome card Lisa!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!!

Nicole said...

Hey, love your card. How funny we used the same pattern paper.

Lisa Carroll said...

Absolutely fabulous design! LOVE how you used the sequins! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

Virginia L. said...

Such a cute design! Love your use of diecut and frame! And those sequins are absolutely lovely, aren't they?

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you placed the sequins in the frame...such a pretty card!

Lea L. said...

Love this! The colors are fab...love the Polaroid frame, and all those awesome sequins!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS