Monday, September 22, 2014

Nani Ke Ola Layout

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a nice weekend!  We had beautiful weather here in Ohio and a full weekend that was full of football, soccer, a festival, church and kite flying!  Now I'm back today with a post up on the Nani Ke Ola Scrapbooking Blog Nani Ke Ola carries many of the smaller Designers products, and is a main distributor of 7 Dots Studio Product lines in America, so be sure to check them out! 

On to my layout using some Color Hill patterned paper, Chic Tags, Ellie's Studio, and some Magical's...


Check my full post with lots of details on their blog now... I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to leave me a comment on their blog!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous, Lisa! LOVE the love, the stripes at the bottom - the whole layout!!! PINNING!!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Lisa!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS