Thursday, September 4, 2014

Miss You...

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a new card on The Alley Way Stamps Blog featuring several of the new Dino sets, that were just released this month!  They are so darn cute and fun to play with!  I've also gotten my paper piecing on for the Virginia's View Patterned Paper Challenge, woot woot!  So without further adieu...



Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn (various 6 x 6 paper pads)
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps ( Stomper, Prehistoric)
Ink: Memento
Various Copics
Die; Pretty Pink Posh
Distress Inks
Water brush

I started this card by die cutting my "grass" and water coloring with distress inks.  Next I stamped my little dino and rocks on several different patterned papers, and fussy cut.  After glueing everything together I began adhering things to my cardbase.  Finally I stamped my sentiment, adhered a border, and add it to my cardbase.  Hope he has brought you a little smile!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh!! I just ADORE this Lisa!! You've made this guy look amazing with your paper piecing details!! :)

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Lisa!!! LOVE it!

Toni said...

Lol I love this! Great use of paper piecing

Virginia L. said...

Your paper-piecing is AMAZING, Lisa! All that fussy cutting really paid off! I adore this card so much. So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

~amy~ said...

This is just too cute!
Thanks for playing with us at Virginia's View Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS