Monday, September 8, 2014

Thinking outside the leaf...

uh yeah, that was not a typo because I'm about to get wonky with a fun leaf image on one of the newest TAWS stamp Sets called Stomper!  I love finding creative ways to use my stamp images, and today I've created this fun little flower (although my husband swears its a snowflake, he's so wrong hehehehe!) for the front of my card...


Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps ( Rock Solid, Stomper, Livin' Fossils )
Ink: Memento
Patterned Paper: Lilly Bee Designs
Various Copics
Rhinestones: Recollections

I created this flower by repeatedly stamping the leaf image in a circular pattern.  I then colored it with various colors to give it a more defined shape, and to top it off I stamped the circle image from Livin' Fossils, colored, cut and adhered it as the center!

I am also entering this little wonky flower card into the Simon Says Stamp: Stamp It Challenge/Hop

Make sure you stop by The Alley Way Stamps Blog to see what the other amazing DT girls have created!!!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

jessica said...

gorgeous job Lisa! LOVE the colors and your coloring is AMAZING!!!!!!
AWESOME job!

Leslie Germain said...

Love the color combo - so pretty! Hope you will stop by and share your craftiness!!

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card!! Love your flower! (Even as a snowflake it's perfect! LOL) Love when people think outside the "Leaf"!! Great work!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Patricia Roebuck said...

Genius and adorable!! Great minds. I just made a pumpkin out of an umbrella stamp. 👍

DIANA L. said...

Love those beautiful colors. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

*Vicki* said...

This is so pretty Lisa!! I don't remember this one from TAWS...hmm...have to look and see! :) I just LOVE the different papers on your design too!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

*Vicki* said...

When all else fails...finish reading EVERYHING about the post!! LOL!! You are too creative girl! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS