Sunday, November 29, 2015

Guest Designing for Butterfly Reflections Ink

Hello!  Today you will find me Guest Designing on the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog, and I am sharing a way to make and mass produce some fun, easy and unique Christmas cards!  I hope you can stop by and join me!

Also, I didn't want to forget to mention this gem of a deal still going on!  There are some Christmas goodies that are already marked 10% off and a Clearance section to add this discount to! yay!!!  So make sure you check them out! (I am an affiliate, so while I may make a small percentage if you choose to take advantage of this deal it will add no cost to you :) ). Just click on the picture below!



Happy Shopping/Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

jessica said...

Your cards are so beautiful!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS