Sunday, November 1, 2015

V's Sweet Ideas Challenge Time + New Stamps!

Hello!  Today starts the new monthly challenge for V's Sweet Ideas, woo hoo!!!!!  And this month we are challenging you to get sparkly!  For my card I've used the newest set by V's Sweet Ideas called Sweet Break, it is so darn cute and fun!



To create this card I used StazOn ink to stamp the images and sentiment onto DCWV glitter paper.  I then used a white gel pen to color on the mints and trimmed everything out.  I then adhered it all to a diecut panel and stamped my hearts, colored them in and added stickles.  Finally, I added some sequins from V's Sweet Ideas Shop (currently sold out, but she carries other colors!).

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

I can not wait to see what you create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!! LOVE the sentiment!!!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet card!
Super job Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS