Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Mini Snowflake Tags

Hello!  Today I am sharing some quick and easy snowflake tags I have made here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog.


I was inspired to make some tags by the fun 25 days of tags event that is currently going on at Tracey's Blog called In My Creative Opinion, as well as the Frosty Festivities being held on Jennifer's Blog called Jennifer Grace Creates.  With so much wonderful winter inspiration I just couldn't help myself and had to make some mini tags for the Holidays.

I started by die-cutting my mini Tags and punching holes at the top.  I then heat embossed them in three different colors.  I used two mini stamps called Melt Your Heart Out and Holiday Sparkles to create all 3 of the tags.  By stamping and embossing the images in three different designs I was able to achieve three very different looks.  I then using my new Gansai Watercolors and added my colorful backgrounds.  I have to say that the mint and silver is my favorite one of the three, and the actual sparkle in person from this embossing powder is stunning!

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting today!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa


3 comments:

jessica said...

Your tags are so pretty!!! I LOVE holiday tags :)
AWESOME job!

Tracey McNeely said...

Three beautiful tags! Thank you so much for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Jennifer Grace said...

These are stunning, I love the mint and silver one the most too, it's so fresh and wintry! Thank you so much for joining in with Frosty Festivities 2015! x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS