Monday, November 16, 2015

Rain or Shine

Hello!  Happy Monday to you all!  I hope you had a nice weekend :)  I am popping in this morning to share a little lift me up card I've created with the new Alley Way Stamps Set Rain or Shine...


See?  Don't you feel better already?!  To create this card I started by stamping my umbrella onto the watercolor cardstock.  I then masked it before adding some smooshing with various watercolors and a piece of plastic.  I then splashed some grey misting over it before finally removing the mask.  After the mask came off I colored it with my Copics.  The clouds were stamped and embossed onto vellum and ran through my Xyron ( perfect for adhering vellum! ).  Add the sentiment and adhere it at an angle, and ta-da you have one happy card!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Thinking of you Challenge at Simon Says Stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!!
Happy Crafting too!
Lisa

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

LOVE the fun and whimsical feel of this umbrella card, Lisa! The colors are so gorgeous and the added vellum clouds (love love love) are so pretty in this! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thinking of You” Challenge!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful! LOVE the background and the sentiment!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS