Friday, November 10, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Surprise Release!!!

Hello!  I have some exciting news for you today... CAS-ual Friday's Stamps has a special release today!!!  There were so many requests for a matching die set for the Tutu Stamp Set that Michele went ahead and had one made! So they are available now!  And while she was at it she also created a similar stamp set called Sugar Plum Fairy, and it is oh so sweet!  In fact it's what I've used to make my projects today...


This set had me thinking of sweets, and so I decided to create a cookie box.  I stamped and embossed the Sugar Plum Fairy onto acetate and set aside.  I then created my box and stamped embossed lots of snowflakes found in this set.  I cut a circle in the top of my box and adhered my stamped acetate to it.
I then used the tree sentiment as a tag by embossing it onto green cardstock and cutting it out.  The white twine was perfect for tying it closed.

For my second project I stamped the fairy and snowflakes onto Kraft cardstock with black ink for a very clean and classic look...



And to top it all off, the dies for the Tutu set will also work for this set!  Who doesn't love a bigger bang for their buck?  The fun doesn't stop there either, for a discount on your entire purchase use this code...

Find more inspiration and details about this release on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog now.
Happy Shopping and Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

These are beautiful, Lisa! I just love that box!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Lisa, this is a beautiful way to wrap up a fun little treat!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS