Thursday, November 2, 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge

Hi!  I'm back today with a new card created for the November STAMPlorations CAS Challenge.  This month we are challenging you to use the color brown in your project, but the challenge is optional so feel free to share anything you are creating!  (Find all of the rules here)

Using: Zen Coffee ATC #1Coffee Happy, and Crazy Double Running Sitch Rectangle Nesting Dies

To create my card I first embossed into the cardbase with the Crazy Run Double Stitch Rectangle Nesting Die.  The Zen Coffee ATC 1 is such a fun image to color and fit perfectly into my embossed space.  I used a mix of Spectrum Noir Markers to color the image in.  I then stamped the sentiment from the Coffee Happy Stamp Set in matching brown ink.


I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Lisa, this card is gorgeous! I love the rich, earthy colors!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS