Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sneaks of New Crafters Companion Goodies!!!! HSN Nov.6th

Woot woot! It is time to share some new goodies coming to HSN on November 6th by Crafters Companion!!!! Did you see the release of the new Gemini Jr.?!  EEEKKK!!!  All that power, but smaller and more affordable!

Today I'm popping in with a card using the Flutterby Collection, in particular the stamp and die set as well as their new Spectrum Noir ColourTint Pencils...


 I love the magnitude of this Butterfly image!  I also love the way the dies cut just the sides of the butterfly out to allow for beautiful and unique edges.  I stamped the image twice so that I could layer them up for dimension.  I then colored both images with the ColourTint Pencils.  These pencils are beautiful and blend so nicely together.  Plus they are activated with water, and that is when the color really packs a punch.  On this particular card I did not add the water as I really liked the way the color was going down on here.  I then cut the first image out completely and die cut just the one edge of the other.

I layered the two butterflies up and added some foam in-between the wings for extra support.  I layered them both onto the gold cardstock.  The Hello die also comes from the Flutterby Collection and was cut from the Luxury Cardstock in Gold.  The background to the butterfly felt a little plain so I added some gold splashes to finish it off.


I hope you'll join us in the FB party group for more inspiration and lots of giveaways. (Including the Gemini Jr.!)  And join us for a day full of fun on HSN November 6th!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh wow Lisa, this card is simply stunning! Love that huge butterfly and the gorgeous touches of gold!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS