Friday, November 10, 2017

MarkerPOP Challenge

Hello, hello!  Have you seen the newest MarkerPOP Challenge?  They now run their challenges in a FB group, so make sure you join so you can play along!  The latest challenge is such a happy one that I had all kinds of ideas...


Who doesn't love Rainbows?  And since I'm in a Holiday Crafty Mood I mixed the two themes to create my card...


 To create this card I started by cutting strips of paper from my Sugar Pea Designs Spots and Stripes Brights.  Next I stamped the second sentiment along the bottom of my cardbase, and stamped the Alpaca and begging part of the sentiment onto a different piece of cardstock.  I went ahead and die cutted a mix of snowflakes from glitter cardstock and adhered everything to the front of my card.  I just LOVE it!

I hope this little guy brought you a smile today, and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS